Paper submission instructions
Paper submission deadline is
January 25, 2017 February 10, 2017 (24:00 EST).
Due to numerous requests there will be a Final Grace for paper submission till 12 midday GMT on the 21st February.
Please read the following paper submission guidelines before submitting your papers:
- All papers must be submitted through the FUZZ-IEEE online submission system. For special session papers, please select the respective special session title under the list of research topics in the submission system.
- In order for your papers to be included in the conference program and the proceedings, final accepted papers must be submitted and the corresponding registration fees must be paid by April 10, 2017 (24:00 EST).
- Only papers prepared in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Length: Up to 6 pages, including figures, tables and references. At maximum, two additional pages are permitted with over-length page charge of USD 125/page, to be paid during author registration.
- Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, #10 point Times Roman font.
- Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75" (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75" (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1" (25 mm).
- No page numbers please. We will insert the page numbers for you.
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
- To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for U.S. Letter as template for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word.
- Please note that the Latex template does not allow for keywords. If you are using the Latex template, do not include keywords in your paper.