BT is one of the world’s leading providers of communications services and solutions, serving customers in 180 countries. We operate globally and deliver locally, with 17,000 Global Services experts serving multinational organisations. Our unique breadth of scope, reach and capability helps you solve the most complex business communications requirements on a global scale. We’re innovative in our thinking and dependable in our delivery. We organise our business around you, with specialist industry practices underpinned by world leading security and customer service. Our portfolio strategy, the Cloud of Clouds, is a powerful combination of cloud services, IT integration skills, global network and professional security expertise. It allows you to connect easily and securely to the applications and data you need, regardless of where they’re hosted and where you’re based. Together, we’re transforming how we live in a digital world.
EUSFLAT is a new non-profit European Society with the following aims:
- To promote and disseminate the methods, techniques and developments of Fuzzy Logic and technologies;
- To encourage the scientific communication and collaboration among its members;
- To assemble a group of specialists belonging to different academic fields and professional practices;
- To advise associates and companies on subjects regarding Fuzzy Logic and Technologies and other related matters;
- To represent the European researchers in Fuzzy Logic and their technologies at the IFSA council;
- To establish relations with other national or international associations with similar aims;
- To organize, promote and sponsor conferences, workshops and seminars.
EUSFLAT provides the following services to its members:
- An e-mail distribution list to disseminate information, discuss issues, suggest open questions, etc.;
- A database of research groups, practitioners and industries working in Fuzzy Systems or using Fuzzy Technologies in their developments or products;
- A Web site announcing conferences, workshops, seminars, research groups, research projects, books, etc.;
- Reduced registration fees for the conferences organized or sponsored by EUSFLAT and othe rscientific societies;
- Reduced rates for personal subscriptions to the following journals: Fuzzy Sets and Systems (FS&S), International Journal of Approximate Reasoning (IJAR), International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems (IJUFKS), Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence (JACI), Mathware and Soft Computing (M&SC), and Busefal. Agreements with additional journals will be sought.